Featured Post

Introduction

Hey guys,  In this post I will be explaining my picks and my league settings.  As I have said above in my blog description, I am in 2 leag...

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Introduction

Hey guys, 

In this post I will be explaining my picks and my league settings.  As I have said above in my blog description, I am in 2 leagues, a 12 Man league in which I have 4th pick, and a 10 Man league in which I have 8th pick.  These leagues are both formatted under custom scoring systems that mix the Standard ESPN scoring with the fractional scoring of NFL.COM.  For example, D/ST and Kickers both use the Standard ESPN scoring, while the rest of the positions use NFL.COM fractional scoring.  These leagues are normal leagues, not PPR (Points Per Reception).  I will be explaining some of my sleepers, busts, and share my rankings compared to those of ESPN.  I will also be sharing players who I think are hot and those who are not.  Starting tomorrow I will be doing my Top 30 Overall for this years draft.  The points projections will be based off of ESPN Standard scoring.

I hope you enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment