Featured Post

Introduction

Hey guys,  In this post I will be explaining my picks and my league settings.  As I have said above in my blog description, I am in 2 leag...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Who's Hot and Who's Not! (Week 9)

Who's Hot
Colin Kaepernick

I'm going out on a limb here, but given that he is facing New Orleans this week, and he seems to always do at least a little damage on the ground.  I think Kaep will be a top 5 QB this week, and he has a very high floor.

Davante Adams

Davante Adams has been getting TONS of receptions, and if this trend continues I think he easily fits into the WR2 category.  Must start in my opinion given the volume of targets.  If he can snag a catch in the end zone, he definitely will put up WR1 stats.

Michael Thomas

Michael Thomas managed to put up decent numbers last week, even though he was playing a stingy Seattle defense.  I was actually impressed by his numbers and have a lot of confidence in Thomas, especially with Drew Brees at the helm.  If he isn't on a roster in your league pick him up ASAP and if you have him, DON'T BENCH HIM.

Eric Ebron

Like Kaepernick, this is more of a long shot pick.  I think Ebron will have a good week because he is just such a big target in the red zone.  With the Vikings looking a little sloppier as of late, hopefully Detroit can capitalize and get Ebron some looks.  Look for Ebron as a spot start if you have someone like Jordan Reed or Gronk on a bye this week.

Who's Not
Todd Gurley

The Panthers defense looked good against the run last week, and I think they have some momentum.  This doesn't help a struggling Gurley, and his woes will continue.  I am still steering clear of the Gurley train as I was before my draft.

Devontae Booker

Devontae Booker will be good this week if he scores a touchdown.  Other than that I don't see him doing much of anything.  He was less than impressive last week averaging a measly 2.8 Yards Per Carry.  That being said, he just gets so many carries that he could score a TD.

Jay Ajayi

Here is my bold prediction for the Who's Not section.  I am not 100% on board with this prediction, but it's just a gut feeling.  I think the Jay Ajayi train gets slowed down in New York and he rushes for less than 80 yards.  Let the games begin in this AFC East rivalry matchup.


No comments:

Post a Comment