Featured Post

Introduction

Hey guys,  In this post I will be explaining my picks and my league settings.  As I have said above in my blog description, I am in 2 leag...

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Who's Hot and Who's Not! (Week 8)

Who's Hot
Jamison Crowder

Jamison Crowder has scored more than 9 points in 5 of his last 6 games, and I am changing from skeptical to maybe he is actually worth playing.  I will be starting him this week in my league, and I think he holds his value at least until Jordan Reed returns.

Andy Dalton

After a sluggish start, Andy Dalton has put up over 20 points in his last 3 games.  He is facing the Redskins this week, but even so I think he can keep up the good work.

Quincy Enunwa

Only owned in 50% of leagues, if you can snag Enunwa off waivers it should be a steal.  I think that Fitzpatrick will improve his numbers greatly now that he is playing with a chip on his shoulder, improving Enunwa's production.

LeGarrette Blount

With the Patriots leading a ton of the time, LeGarrette Blount is a pretty solid option every week.  He will always get some garbage time carries to run out the clock, and usually this leads to a Touchdown or 2 per week for Blount.  From a consistency standpoint, Blount is the best of the best.

Who's Not
DeVonta Freeman

With Tevin Coleman proving himself capable of receiving and running, DeVonta Freeman's role seems to be deteriorating.  I would get rid of Freeman now while you still can, and get another RB1 or WR1.

The Chicago Bears Backfield

I have fallen victim to this confusing wretched mess that is the Bears backfield and I honestly would stay away for a few weeks until things settle.  I currently own all 3 Bears RB's in hopes that one of them will come out and be the clear starter.  Hopefully this happens, but if not I could be in trouble.

Jamaal Charles

The Chiefs are clearly in no hurry to get Charles back on the field with Ware tearing it up so far this year.  I am not a fan of Charles and hopefully he does return at some point so that his investors get some value out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment